Services and RatesGuide on the Side clients are invited to develop (or strengthen) their knowledge and skills with the goal of becoming more effective and efficient using Apple devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple Watch, Apple TV). Guide on the Side also supports Windows computers in relation to the use of an iOS device and iCloud / iTunes / etc.
Computer, home wireless and Internet security.
Technology specific training topics that can be scheduled include:
- Apple TV, iCloud, Keychain, iPhone and iPad, etc
- Word processing (Pages, Word, Google Docs, etc.)
- Spreadsheets (Numbers, Excel, Google Docs, etc.)
- Digital Photography (Photos, Photoshop, Pixelmator, MacPhun Apps, etc.).
- Digital Video (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, etc.)
- Operating Systems (macOS, iOS, watchOS, tvOS)
- Establishing the home office (hardware / software selection, network setup, cloud services, videoconferencing, etc.)
- Client's home or office: $75 / hour (within 25 km radius of Guide on the Side Office - $8 surcharge between 25-50 km, etc.). Minimum one hour charge.
- Online sessions: $49 / hour (worldwide, with instruction in English or French). Minimum 6 minute charge.
- Guide on the Side Office sessions: $49 / hour. Minimum 30 minutes.
- Small group online (e.g. specialty courses): By special arrangement.
Clients located worldwide including Canada, USA, Mexico, and Europe.